What Is It You Really Want?
It’s Not Easy...But Possible
Let me be 100% transparent here… owning and running a private practice is not for the faint of heart. It takes a lot of hard work, an investment in time and energy and there’s definitely some risk involved. However, sticking with a regular job (even if it snuffs out your passion), is a whole lot safer, and definitely easier than creating your own practice from scratch.
Just like how following a tried and true recipe of your favorite meal ensures it’ll turn out amazing every time, chances are that if you follow a step-by-step process when creating your business, you’ll be delighted with how amazing it turns out too.
You Are Not Alone
practice off the ground? Can you imagine what your life would be like if you woke up tomorrow…
- Knowing you don’t have to do it all by yourself!
- Feeling energized and excited about your work
- Having a clear sense of direction for your practice
- Knowing how to attract your ideal clients
- Feeling organized with online resources and templates at your fingertips
- Inspired by an exclusive and positive community of therapy entrepreneurs
- Reclaim time and mental health
- Feel strong, energy to
the business, they don’t set aside the time to work ON the business.
The Best Time Is Now
Go All In
How I Can Help
- helping the helpers and healers of the world. It’s about
- empowering those clinicians who want to increase their impact (and income!)
- It’s about sharing those secret ingredients to help you create a private practice that yields incredible results over time.
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS TRAINING FROM JESSICA MCMURDIE, 20+ YEAR PEDIATRIC OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST.
About Jessica McMurdie
Jessica McMurdie is passionate about helping solopreneur therapy clinicians and midsize practices to capitalize on their expertise to build sustainable, prosperous and fulfilling private practices. Jessica started Play It Forward Therapy Consulting because she believes that if clinicians can expand their reach with the best business and marketing tools, they can make an even greater impact in their own communities and in the greater society at large… Now that is a beautiful thing!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
I just finished watching your course and loved every minute of it.
The lessons are very informative and engaging
~ Sabrina COTA/L
Jessica’s course made me feel more positive and comfortable about telehealth practice. It was practical and actionable; I can use Jessica’s suggestions right away.
~ Kelli OTR/L
Jessica made the introduction to telehealth less intimidating to me. I can now breathe and move forward.
~ Stephanie OTR/L