Hooray for Parfaits! Try this scrumptious, parfait made with your favorite yogurt and fresh fruit mix ins. Add crunchy granola and a teddy graham topping to create this nutritious snack. Or make it ahead of time for a healthy, no prep breakfast. Your kids will love making and eating these adorable Teddy Berry Parfaits.
- Fresh berries
- Dried apricot or mango
- Granola (or crush up a granola bar or graham crackers)
- Teddy Grahams
- Optional: Decorative tooth picks or drink umbrellas
You will need: Spoons, scissors, strainer, strawberry or egg slicer, small bowls or mason jars with lids
- Wash the berries.
- Alternate adding fruit and yogurt until you reach the top of your container
- Use your pincher fingers to sprinkle the granola on top.
- Cut out a rectangle shape from a dried apricot or other fruit for the bear beach towel.
- Place the teddy graham on top.
- Snip or poke a hole through the center of an apricot to make a swim ring.
- Poke the teddy graham’s legs through the hole.
FREE Training | AOTA Approved! (1 CEU)
Here’s what other’s have to say about the training…
“Jessica made the introduction to telehealth less intimidating to me. I can now breathe and move forward.” ~ Stephanie OTR/L
“Jessica’s course made me feel more positive and comfortable about telehealth practice. It was practical and actionable; I can use Jessica’s suggestions right away.” ~ Kelli OTR/L
“I just finished watching your course and loved every minute of it! The lessons are very informative and engaging.” ~ Sabrina COTA/L
“The telehealth resources were a hit, so I plan to keep on using them even though I’m back to working with kids in person.” ~ Suzanne OTR/L